Our mom used to make this every 4th of July and this year we will, too. You can tell it’s Midwestern because it involves both Cool Whip and cream cheese.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
Photo by Tricia Jaeger / Recipe from AllRecipes.com
my fam always makes this too- so good!